25% Maple Syrup Blend
AndersonÃ¢ÂÂs Maple Syrup also makes a Pancake Syrup. This is a less expensive syrup because it contains only 25% pure maple syrup. The other 75% is white crystal sugar and water. This is a great alternative to the other syrup brands that have no, or less than 5%, maple syrup in them. Please contact us for more information about this product.
All of the pure maple syrup sold on our web site is U.S. Grade A dark amber, unless otherwise specified. We find that most people enjoy dark amber because of its pleasant flavor. It is not too strong and not too weak, just the right amount of that pure maple flavor. The Anderson family 80 years of experience and the IMSI's guarantee of purity will ensure you a quality product from us every time. Thank you for visiting our site.