NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The 1 Sweet Race ('Sweepstakes') begins on March 13, 2023 and ends on March 30, 2023 (the 'Promotion Period').
- Sponsor: Anderson’s Maple Syrup, Inc. 2388 40th Street, Cumberland, WI 54829 ('Sponsor').
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Kansas and Missouri who are 18 years of age or older by the start of this promotion (the 'Entrant'). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the 'Promotion Entities'), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. 'Household Members' shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. 'Immediate Family Members' shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER:
To enter for a chance to win the prize during the Sweepstakes Period:
- In-Store Shelf Displays and or Posters - Using your cellphone, scan the QR Code located on Ball Foods / Anderson’s Maple Syrup In-store posters or flyers during the Sweepstakes period (from March 13th, 2023 to March 30th, 2023). Limit ONE (1) standard entry per person. FIVE (5) bonus entries are gained by Purchasing Anderson's Maple Syrup and using your loyalty card at participating stores. Total Entries per person can NOT total more than 6. Bonus entries will only be issued to loyalty card members that register using the same Phone number for the contest as their loyalty card. “Official Entries” STOP on March 30th – 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Scanning the QR Code will direct the entrant to the Ball foods / Anderson’s Maple Syrup Website Link/entry form. All entry forms must be received and filled out correctly according to the rules outlined in this eligibility.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN:
- Entries may be submitted via the internet at andersonsmaplesyrup.com/ball between March 13th and March 30th, 2023.
- Mail in entries may be submitted by sending a handwritten 3” x 5” card with your name, address, and telephone number to: “Anderson’s One Sweet Race Sweepstakes”, 2388 40th Street, Cumberland, WI 54829.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked between March 13th and March 28th, 2023 and received no later than April 1st 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Central time zone. Limit of one entry per envelope. Entries must be Postmarked by March 28th, 2023 to be eligible to win via Mail in Entries.
- Limit of one STANDARD entry per person. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations. Winner must provide photo identification and proof of address.
- Prizes: Sweepstakes Prize – ONE (1) winner total – Prize Package Description below
- VIP experience for two (2) at Lakeside Speedway on April 11th Lakeside Speedway 5615 Wolcott Drive Kansas City, KS 66109
- Meet and Great with Bill Balog and the B2 Motorsports team
- Grandstand Tickets and Pit Passes for two (2) good only for the night of April 11th
- Two (2) tee shirts and two (2) hats of your choosing from the B2 Motorsports team
- One (1) years supply one (1) case of 8 oz. Glass Pure Maple Syrup twelve (12) bottles
Maximum value ARV $1,500.00 USD
No warranty or guarantee will be given with respect to any prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are not transferable. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. Winner(s) are liable for all travel and out-of-pocket expenses associated with getting to and from event.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within about four (4) days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email or phone at the information provided in the Entry Information approximately within four (4) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within two (2) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively 'the Prize Claim Documents'). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION of LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anderson’s Maple Syrup, Ball foods, B2 Motorsports and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. Winners will be required to sign a release of liability at Lakeside Speedway.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the sponsor State of Wisconsin; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and contestant (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Anderson’s Maple Syrup, Ball foods, B2 Motorsports cc: 1 Sweet Race at 2388 40th st Cumberland WI 54829. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
- Legal Disclaimer – Said winners agree the state governing body of said promotion be held in the State of Wisconsin as Sponsor (Andersons Maple Syrup, Inc.) is Incorporated.