Note: White Corn Syrup can be used in place of Glucose
Use equal parts maple syrup, glucose and cane sugar. Stir together and heat to 295°F (146°C). Allow mix to cool and pour into molds. If the mixture is poured hotter than 250°F, the syrup will boil out of the molds.
* Sticks should be inserted before pouring
* U.S. Grade A Medium Amber or U.S. Grade A Dark syrup’s work best
* Molds must be made from materials that will withstand high temperatures
* After the lollipops cool to room temperature they are easily removed from the molds
* Wrap immediately to avoid lollipops becoming sticky, especially when the humidity is high