Skip to main content
- GRAPEFRUIT: Add 1 Tbsp. to prepared fruit half.
- CEREAL: Pour 1 Tbsp. over un-sugared cereal.
- POUR OVER: Waffles, pancakes, french toast… Also try applesauce and then Pure Maple Syrup over them.
- ICE CREAM, CUSTARDS, PUDDINGS: Top them with Pure Maple Syrup and nuts.
- CARROTS, SWEET POTATO: After cooked, simmer them for a few minutes in 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup and 1/8 cup water.
- MAPLE HAM GLAZE: Combine 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup and 1/2 tsp. mustard. Baste ham frequently last 30 minutes.
- MAPLE MILK SHAKE: Add 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup to a glass of cold milk, and shake well. Add scoop of ice cream.
- MAPLE BUTTER: In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter and 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup until light and fluffy. Makes 2/3 cup.
- FOR GIFT: Christmas, hostess, birthdays, bonuses. Contact us for details.