#21 Anthony Alfredo / Anderson’s Maple Syrup hero card from the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series. The card is 8 x 10 and printed on both sides.
Anthony Alfredo’s Racing history
• Anthony Alfredo joins Richard Childress Racing for select NASCAR Xfinity Series races in the No. 21 Chevrolet Camaro under the guidance of crew chief, Andy Street, for the year 2020.
• His racing career began at age six and has since won in everything he has gotten in.
• During his first season of late model racing with Lee Faulk Racing, Alfredo posted one win, seven top-five and 15 top-10 finishes in just 16 starts.
• The Ridgefield, CT native would go on to earn the 2016 Southeast Limited Late Model Pro Division Championship.
• In 2017, Alfredo competed full-time in the CARS Late Model Stock Tour, finishing a close second in the championship standings after securing two wins, eight top-five and 11 top-10 finishes.
• During 2018, the 20-year-old ran full-time in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series, collecting one win at South Boston Speedway, one pole award, four top-five and nine top-10 finishes, and finishing the year fifth in the championship point standings.
• In 2019, Alfredo competed in select NASCAR Truck Series starts for DGR Crosley and secured two top-10 finishes throughout the year.